Monday, January 18, 2010

Bring spring inside

I love having fresh flowers in the house and have so much fun putting arrangements together for friends and family.



These were for my best friends baby shower.



She had twins!




This one reminds me of Hawaii, we were married there.




Love the white and green.

.




My hubby will usually pick up flowers from the grocery store and we try to buy them at the farmers market. Week to week the flowers are usually simple, like this bunch the little one picked out yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. these are beautiful. i think I may need to pick some flowers up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fresh flowers...and all of those are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to fill my house with fresh flowers all the time, if I could!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers always make EVERYTHING look better and feel better.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by FABULOUS K CREATIVE